Players love ROM hacks about FireRed, so we’ll add one more, which is Pokemon Kanto Ultimate. This rom hack is based on FireRed, and it is a bit more challenging than the normal one. There is also a lot of content in the game that has been added and altered. But the story is the same as the original FireRed.
You’ll love the things that are added to the game. It is challenging but, at the same time fun. You’ll get a lot of things to do even after you finish the main story. Do you want to spice up a little bit your Kanto Ultimate gaming experience? We have collected some working Pokemon Kanto Ultimate cheats, and we thought you would like them.
Even more than the original FireRed, so that’s a good thing. One thing is that you can capture all of the Kanto starters in their Pokemon Yellow locations.
Other FireRed ROM Hacks to check out.
- Pokemon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma (Updated)
- Pokemon Vega
- Pokemon Mirage of Tales: The Ages of Faith
- Pokemon Kanlara Ultimate
Pokemon Kanto Ultimate Details and More
The story is the same as FireRed, but there are some modifications. Certain characters will pop up that weren’t in the original game. Regardless, the story is the same, so you do what you do to progress the story.
You can catch over 300 plus Pokemon in the game up to Gen 3. The Pokemon locations are also altered, so don’t be surprised if some pop up early on. We mentioned characters popping out of nowhere that wasn’t in the original game. These characters will provide you with added battles with stronger Pokemon.
That’s the same for the Gym Leaders and Elite Four, where they have tougher Pokemon and a complete team at that. After you beat the game, more game content is added, like the Tohjo Falls and Mt. Silver locations.
Pokemon Kanto Ultimate Information
- DS style tileset
- Day/Night System
- Tohjo Falls & Mt Silver were added to complete Kanto
- Southern Island & Mirage Island also
- Some Alolan, Galarian, Hisuian forms
- Trainer, Pokemon, and Overworld sprites updated
- Physical/Special Split
- HMs forgettable/TM’s Infinite
- Two more rivals based on Blue & Yellow from the manga
- Gen I-III with Gen IV evos, with some Fakemon, Gen V & VI (see doc)
- Contains all features of Richtersnypes & Tkim’s ‘unofficial throwback’ (GB Sounds, Bills PC Trading, Faraway Island etc…)
- Johto & Hoenn Gym Leaders, All Elite Four members placed in overworld as trainers for you to encounter (all rematchable)
- Orange Island Leaders (rematchable) & Frontier Brains were added in also
- Tracey, Eusine, Wally, Ash, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, Crystal, Lyra, Wes, Maxie, Ritchie, Archie, Casey, Gary, Bill, Mr Fuji, Nurse Joy, Oak, Butch & Cassidy all in for an extra challenge
- Event inclusions in for: Sudowoodo, Suicuine, Entei, Raikou, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Celebi, Jirachi & Red Gyarados
- All evolutions in game (see doc)
- Perfect EVs, Every trainer’s team scaled up, Extra trainers added, Every trainer AI maxed
- Gym Leaders (all have 6, rematchable), Elite Four & Rival revamped, teams and moves amended to reflect adventures, anime, & the OG games
- Trainer House in Viridian from G/S/C included, allowing infinite rematches of all Kanto Gym Leaders, Elite Four, & the Rival Trainers
- Jessie & James battles & Kanto starters in their Yellow locations
- Some Abilities/Types/Moves/Stats changes for you to discover
- And more…
NOTE: PATCHING IS REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS GAME!
We don’t share pre-patched rom hacks and roms – sharing these files is considered piracy, and it’s illegal! Before you can play this game, you need to patch the downloaded file to a clean base rom. To learn more on how to patch, check this guide.
Pokemon Kanto Ultimate Download
Richtersnypes & Tkim
– For ‘Throwback’, an excellent hack and the core KU is built on.
– For the coverart.
– For the stunning tileset, which truly has added a new dimension to the project.
Zel, LinkandZelda, & Alex Sanchez
– For a few of the sprites that I incorporated into my project.
The Vega Creators
– For the Fakemon I included.
– For the BW styled pokemon party screen.
– For the Platinum style text boxes.
YOY-X & Jaizu
– For the HP Bar.
– For the 64×64 Sprite Resource