Prepare for an ultra Pokemon Game Boy Advance gaming experience, introducing an improved version of Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma.
The Pokemon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma by Zel and Alex is finally released and now includes lots of new features, some changes, bug fixes, and improvements from the previous version.
There are over 807 Pokemon in Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma and added support to Mega evolution and various changes to sprites, structures, moves, and abilities. The 15,000+ Facebook fans of Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma can’t go wrong for supporting this game and you should too. Get this game now play it on your favorite GBA emulator.
- 807+ Pokemon from Generation I to VII and Alola forms
- Mega Evolution
- Rightful evolution at every single Pokemon
- New evolutionary stones
- New items
- A simulated Wonder Trade system, called Miracle Exchange
- The Battle Frontier facilities are scattered throughout the game
- An EV-IV screen is available to help manage your Pokemon stats
- New effects added
- Competitive stuff available
- Fly everywhere
- All Gym Leaders offer rematches in Johto, Kanto, Orange Islands and Hoenn
- Badges as Crystal order and colored
- Improved graphics, colorful & elegant
- System clock automatically walk with 5 changes (Dawn, Day, Afternoon, Dusk, Night)
- System clock automatically walk with 7 weather times
- New sprites include: main character minisprite, places, tiles, trainers, Pokémon sprites, Several new overworld, battle, and trainer sprites, several graphs, etc.
- Pokemon more likely to capture that were previously rare (Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola species)
- Sounds remastered & enhanced, more aligned to Pokemon Crystal version
- Similarity to Anime occurrences & new rivals accorded to Manga
- Leaders reinforced, stronger Gym Leaders. Lorelei, Agatha, and Giovanni also make an appearance, more difficult & new Ex-Elites
- New objects, new main characters, history, places, music, events.
- New abilities, new attacks.
- New Pokémon icons, new trades, Bicycle fixing, new in-game trades, new quality of life improvements
- Complete Pokémon Location and available Pokédex to index them all
- Battle Frontier Battle Tower facility
- Rufflet and Vullaby can now be obtainable at route 45
- Hoenn is up to Route 117 – Vendarturf Town (ORAS Style)
- Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Mightyena and Decidueye can now learn shadow ball
- Rockruff can now be found in Dim Deep Cave
- Navel Cable Car