Prepare for an ultra Pokemon Game Boy Advance gaming experience, introducing an improved version of Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma.
The Pokemon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma by Zel and Alex is finally released and now includes lots of new features, some changes, bug fixes, and improvements from the previous version.
There are over 807 Pokemon in Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma and added support to Mega evolution and various changes to sprites, structures, moves, and abilities. The 15,000+ Facebook fans of Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma can’t go wrong for supporting this game and you should too. Get this game now play it on your favorite GBA emulator.
- 807+ Pokemon from Generation I to VII and Alola forms
- Mega Evolution
- Rightful evolution at every single Pokemon
- New evolutionary stones
- New items
- A simulated Wonder Trade system, called Miracle Exchange
- The Battle Frontier facilities are scattered throughout the game
- An EV-IV screen is available to help manage your Pokemon stats
- New effects added
- Competitive stuff available
- Fly everywhere
- All Gym Leaders offer rematches in Johto, Kanto, Orange Islands and Hoenn
- Badges as Crystal order and colored
- Improved graphics, colorful & elegant
- System clock automatically walk with 5 changes (Dawn, Day, Afternoon, Dusk, Night)
- System clock automatically walk with 7 weather times
- New sprites include: main character minisprite, places, tiles, trainers, Pokémon sprites, Several new overworld, battle, and trainer sprites, several graphs, etc.
- Pokemon more likely to capture that were previously rare (Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola species)
- Sounds remastered & enhanced, more aligned to Pokemon Crystal version
- Similarity to Anime occurrences & new rivals accorded to Manga
- Leaders reinforced, stronger Gym Leaders. Lorelei, Agatha, and Giovanni also make an appearance, more difficult & new Ex-Elites
- New objects, new main characters, history, places, music, events.
- New abilities, new attacks.
- New Pokémon icons, new trades, Bicycle fixing, new in-game trades, new quality of life improvements
- Complete Pokémon Location and available Pokédex to index them all
- Battle Frontier Battle Tower facility
- Rufflet and Vullaby can now be obtainable at route 45
- Hoenn is up to Route 117 – Vendarturf Town (ORAS Style)
- Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Mightyena and Decidueye can now learn shadow ball
- Rockruff can now be found in Dim Deep Cave
- Navel Cable Car
- Ending league and Ship Rocket’s event issue.
- New few moves, they will be rare to find though!
- New eeveelutions founded in the game code.
- Sinnoh Starters spawns at Cherrygrove City, extremely rare.
- Starter spawns have been a bit increased. If you want a Pokémon to has increased odds just ask us.
- New Pokémon like Galarian Legendary Birds, Regidrago, Regieleki, Zarude, and Kanto galarian forms.
- Meltan and Melmetal from Pokémon Let’s GO/Pokémon GO are now available in SGS.
- Move improvements, includes MLucario, MGardevoir, MAltaria, MBlaziken. MSceptile, and more.
- Acording to new Pokémon games, now HM are forgettable, working as regular moves.
- If the stairs at Mahogany Gym doesn’t work, a hole at the penultimate gym map will sent you to the right path.
- Fixed the issue regarding the Egg pickup over Violet (It says now Pokémon Mart).
- Minor issues with Goldenrod and Ecruteak houses.
- The Wonder Trade lady was moved to Viridian City.
- Rockruff can now be found in Dim Deep Cave.
- Rockruff evolves into Midnight Lycanrock when Attack equals Defense at level 23.
- Dazzling Gleam doesn’t hit always effect.
- Battle Frontier Battle Tower facility.
- Stability and various bug fixes, performance updates.
- Portkey WormHoles will be activated with a secret event all around the regions. Test yourself and look for them! Portkey WormHoles will allow you to time-travel and find rare unique places and creatures!
- Hoenn is up to Mauville City (ORAS Style) and Route 118 beta.