Eevee is one of the more exciting Pokemon in the series. It can currently evolve into eight other types, and that sounds cool.
When it comes to evolving an Eevee, there are different requirements for doing so. The evolution might require a stone, a level, or even a location.
So, if you’re curious about “what level does Eevee evolve” or interested in knowing more about the other specific requirements for each evolution method, then you’re in the right place. Let’s delve deeper into the fascinating world of Eevee’s evolution.”
Evolving Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon
These are the first three evolution of Eevee since Generation I. The requirement for evolving Eevee to any of these forms is merely using the right evolution Stone.
You get a Fire Stone for Flareon, Thunder Stone for Jolteon, and Water Stone for Vaporeon. It doesn’t matter what level the Eevee is, use the right evolution Stone to get the one that you want. You can get these Stones in their respective games easily.
- Pokemon That Evolve By Stones
- What Level Does Pikachu Evolve?
- How to Evolve Eevee Into Umbreon: A Detailed Guide
- How To Evolve Eevee Into Sylveon
Evolving Umbreon and Espeon
These two were introduced in Generation II, and they won’t evolve through Evolution Stones. What you need to do is to let the Eevee hold a Moon Shard to get an Umbreon or a Sun Shard to get an Espeon.
That’s just the first part, to evolve them, they need to be at a specific time of the day. If you want an Umbreon, then you can evolve it at night, and for an Espeon, you can evolve it during the day.
We’re not done yet because before they evolve, they need to have a high level of Friendship with the trainer. Once all of these are set, you level up your Eevee, and the evolution will begin.
It doesn’t matter what level the Eevee is as long as all requirements are met. Let’s say you have a level 5 Eevee, which already has the recommended Friendship level and is holding a Moon Stone at night. Just level the Eevee to 6, and it will evolve to Umbreon.
How you can raise your Eevee’s Friendship
- Include Eevee in your party as you walk around the map.
- Make sure your Eevee doesn’t faint too much in battle if you use it.
- Using Stat items and Battle items on Eevee also help.
- Have your Eevee be Groomed from time to time.
- In the later games, taking your Eevee to the Beauty Salon can help raise Friendship.
- Letting the Eevee wear the Soothe Bell also helps, but you need to remove that when you’re ready to evolve.
On a final note, in some games, you can check the Friendship level of your Eevee. In the Generation III games, you can’t evolve any of these two as trading is your only means of getting them.
Evolving Glaceon and Lefeon
These two were introduced in Generation IV. The only way to evolve an Eevee is to go near an Ice Rock to turn it into Glaceon or a Moss Rock to turn it into a Leafeon.
It doesn’t matter what level the Eevee is as long as it levels up near any of those Rocks, and it will trigger the evolution. One important thing to remember is that any evolutions near these Rocks will overlap any other types.
For example, if you have an Eevee equipped with Moon Stone and has the necessary Friendship level as well as its night, it won’t evolve into an Umbreon near an Ice Rock as it will become a Glaceon.
Ice Rock Locations
- Hoenn – Located in the lowest floor of Shoal Cave. (Only for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)
- Sinnoh – Located on Route 217.
- Unova – Located in the basement of Twist Mountain.
- Kalos – Located in Frost Cavern.
- Alola – Located in Mount Lanakila.
Moss Rock Locations
- Hoenn – Located on Petalburg Woods. (Only for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)
- Sinnoh – Located in Eterna Forest.
- Unova – Located in Pinwheel Forest.
- Kalos – Located in Route 20.
- Alola – Located in Lush Jungle.
Evolving a Sylveon
Sylveon was introduced in Generation VI, and evolving it can be somewhat easy. The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that there are two points in its Affection.
When it comes to increasing your Eevee’s affection, you can just do the basics. When the Affection level is ready, you need to teach your Eevee a Fairy-type move. You can just level your Eevee up, and it will evolve into a Sylveon.
In summary, Eevee is a captivating Pokemon that intrigues everyone in the Pokemon world. It can evolve into eight different forms depending on specific conditions, such as holding or wearing a particular item or visiting a unique location.
One question often asked is “What level does Eevee evolve?” Interestingly, Eevee’s evolution is not tied to a specific level but rather to certain conditions being met. This makes Eevee a popular choice for trainers who appreciate its versatility.
Eevee’s evolution is a straightforward process with several available methods, each leading to a unique transformation. Interestingly, evolution can happen at any level without the need for specific level requirements.
So, have you ever had an Eevee that evolved following one of the above-mentioned methods? If so, please share your experience with us in the comments below!