This game is based on Pokemon Adventure Red Manga, and the creator changed some events to make the game longer and entertaining. Some items, Pokemon, and skills added, making the game even more different and improved from the original FireRed game.
Pokemon Adventure Red nominated as top Pokemon Hack for several years; fans are eager to play the game, and some are waiting for new updates and improvements.
See Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter in action, Watch the video here.
The Pokemon Adventure is based on Pokemon FireRed US version 1.0 ROM, to play the game you need to have a Gameboy Advance emulator, I suggest using MyBoy or any of the recommended GBA emulator for Android.
Please note: This is not a pre-patched download. To patch the game, you need a clean FireRed v1.0 rom and a patching tool called NUPS. Here’s our video guide on how to patch an NUPS rom hack.
Beta 15 + Expansion FIX A (Author’s Note)
Below is the latest Beta 15 patch
This version contains the Kanto Region and the Orange Archipelago + The Beginning of Elite Four
This will be the final major update for Red Chapter Vol 1. Any future updates will be strictly on squashing Gamebreaking bugs. Vol 2 is under development. Patch onto a clean FireRed 1.0 run and start a new gameAethestode
NOTE: Patch onto a clean FireRed Rom and start a new savefile.
- Story follows the Manga exactly with few extra events.
- Only the boy is playable.
- Pokemon will follow you (Beta 12)
- Two rivals: Blue (boy rival) and Green (girl rival)
- Several Pokemon got buffed/nerfed.
- Ice-Type is super effective against Fairy. It also resists Water, Ground, and Flying-Types
- Grass-Type deals normal damage against Flying-Type.
- Rock-Type resists Dragon-Type.
- New tiles, maps, textures, items, trainer class and Pokemon sprites.
- Bonus/optional events that change the storyline.
- The main character speaks in color text.
- Several reference to the Pokemon anime, pop cultures and other games.
- Some trainers have special Pokemon.
- Fairy Type is in the game.
- Day and night system.
- Special and Physical Split
- EV are now indicated in Pokemon’s stat screen.
- Able to change outfit.
- TM are reusable
- Different Regions
- And more…
- Extra events and chapters
- New music
- Two rivals in the game
- The level cap was raised to 255
- New OWs for NPC
- New Trainer Sprites
- New scripts, events, and secrets to discover
- D/P/P Fonts and Textbox
- Revamped Battle (Physical and Special Split)
- Reusable TM
- New additional Pokemon Typing
- EV and IV stat check
- Mega Evolution, Primal Reversion, Battle Bond and Fusion
- Brand new items
why aren’t all of these regions accessable?