The project was handed over to DraconianWing from its original author Tlachtli. This Sigma Emerald version is the improvement and continuation of the previous Alpha 3 version. The main feature of the game includes; obtainable 386 Pokemon, physical/special split, reusable TMs, new moves and abilities found in newer versions, new sprites and a lot more amazing features.
If you have played the previous Sigma Emerald version which was first introduced in July 2014, you should definitely play its updated version for plenty of obvious reasons.
Game Base: Pokemon Emerald US
Updated: September 9th, 2018
- All 386 Pokemon obtainable in-game
- Physical/Special split
- Reusable TMs
- Fairy type fully implemented
- New moves and abilities from newer generations + updates to existing ones with new mechanics
- Updated learnsets consistent with OR/AS
- Updates to battle mechanics + held item effects
- Updated Pokemon sprites and cries
- New NPCs (Hyper Trainer, EV Checker and more)
- Revised NPC rematches (Rivals, PokeNav, Leader, League Steven etc.)
- and dozen more features.