There are a lot of cheats for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. The cheat that we’ll be discussing today is the Max Stats cheat for FireRed and LeafGreen. To sum this cheat up, it maxes out all the stats of your Pokemon.
We’ll include a few details about how you can use the cheat and what goes on in between.
You can use these cheats for any kind of Gameboy Advance emulator available. Don’t worry as we’ll also include how you can input the cheats and if there are any cons to it.
Just remember that there’s nothing wrong when you want to use cheats in these games
- Knowing more Max Stats Cheats for FireRed and LeafGreen
- Max Stats Cheats for FireRed
- Max Stats Cheats for LeafGreen
- How to use the Max Stats Cheats for FireRed and LeafGreen
- Steps in using the cheats
- What are these 1st, 2nd, and more Max Stats Pokemon codes
- Interesting facts about max stat cheats
- Why you may want to use the Max Stats cheats for FireRed and LeafGreen
- In Closing
Knowing more Max Stats Cheats for FireRed and LeafGreen
Max Stats Cheats for FireRed
Max Stats Cheats for LeafGreen
How to use the Max Stats Cheats for FireRed and LeafGreen
If you take a look at the codes above, those are the specific codes for FireRed and LeafGreen. This means that you need to input a cheat for FireRed because it won’t work on LeafGreen.
More related resource:
- Pokemon Fire Red Master Ball Cheat
- 5 Best Pokemon FireRed Cheats We Recommend Using
- 5 Must Avoid Cheats When Playing Pokemon GBA Games
Steps in using the cheats
- Find the CHEAT option in your emulator.
- Regardless of which version, choose CODE BREAKER and not GAME SHARK.
- Copy and paste the code that you want to use.
- Make sure to save the code.
- Check the Pokemon that you used the code on and you’re done.
What are these 1st, 2nd, and more Max Stats Pokemon codes
There are different codes that you can use depending on the placement of the Pokemon in your party. If you look at the image, these are the placements of the Pokemon in your party. When you want to max out all the Pokemon, then use all the Max Stats cheats for FireRed and LeafGreen.
You must input the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th codes separately. It won’t work when you place all of them as one code. You can also input one code at a time if you feel like it but there’s something interesting that you can do.
What you do is place the 1st code only. All you need to do now is swap your first Pokemon to any Pokemon in your party. Any Pokemon that is placed in the 1st placement will have its stats maxed out. The Pokemon that was previously on the 1st placement will maintain the max stats regardless if you place it anywhere and even deposit it in the Pokemon PC.
Interesting facts about max stat cheats
One other interesting thing is that if you are in battle, the cheat will still work. The 1st Pokemon will have the max stats and if you swap out a Pokemon during battle, that Pokemon will also have its stats maxed out. The 1st Pokemon will still maintain its stats even after battle.
Why you may want to use the Max Stats cheats for FireRed and LeafGreen
A good reason would be to have fun. One thing you can do is to have a solo run. What you do is that you turn on the 1st code for your Pokemon. Then, turn off the code so that you don’t end up maxing out the other stats of the other Pokemon. Basically, you’re just having fun with the game and nothing you do can penalize that.
Using the Max Stats cheats for FireRed and LeafGreen can be fun. You won’t have any kind of con from using these. The only possible con is that you’ll be bored when you max out the stats because you’ll just breeze through the game.