You are about to play and enjoy another cool Pokemon FireRed-based game with a fantastic event and story. Pokemon Ash Gray is one of the most downloaded and played for several years now and counting.
The latest update of the game was released on May 5, 2015, and to the present day, Ash Gray is still one of the most popularly played modified versions of FireRed. Even though the game hasn’t been updated for several years.
As we all know, every ROM hack has different sprites, tools, maps, tiles, and more. Pokemon Ash Gray has a kind of unique features, scenes, and story that every Pokemon gamer will surely love. When this game is paired with cheats, your experience turns different and can be a lot more fun, so see our collection of Pokemon Ash Gray cheats.
Play Pokemon Ash Gray now, play it on your device using your favorite GBA emulator.
- Play as Ash Ketchum
- Have the opportunity to catch all of the Pokémon Ash does
- Follows the same events as in the Anime Series and be rewarded with special events/items for carrying Ash’s team
- New Tiles
- New Sprites
- New Maps
- New Tools to replace HMs
- Hatchet replaces HM01 Cut
- Computer Teleport System replaces HM02 Fly
- Raft replaces HM03 Surf
- Pickaxe replaces HM06 Rock Smash
- Climb Kit is added to be used as Rock Climb
- Whirlpuller is added to cross whirlpools
NOTE: PATCHING IS REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS GAME!
We don’t share pre-patched rom hacks and roms – sharing these files is considered piracy, and it’s illegal! Before you can play this game, you need to patch the downloaded file to a clean base rom. To learn more on how to patch, check this guide.