Pokemon UltraViolet version, another worth a play Pokemon GBA rom hack for you. We don’t post crappy games here, and we only choose those we believe are the best for you. This time, it is Pokemon Ultra Violet, which we highly recommend adding to your list.
As you play UltraViolet, you will already notice the difference from its based version, which is the FireRed. In the early game, you will see the title screen that features mew.
What makes Pokemon Ultra Violet a unique game is that you can capture your starter Pokemon by yourself and ignore professor Oak’s three starters. Oak will bring you to the secret passage, a cool-looking guy will give you 30 safari balls, and you’ll use the ball to catch your starter. You will never get back to that place again, so be sure to have the best Pokemon partner.
Pro tip: For an enhanced gaming experience, apply Pokemon Ultra Violet Cheats.
There are more exciting features that Pokemon Ultra Violet has to offer; check out the listed features below, just to name a few of them.
- Pokemon Fire Red ROM Hacks List
- Best Pokemon ROM Hacks
- How To Patch IPS and UPS Files to Play a ROM Hack
- Have the option to choose your own starter Pokemon
- Catch all of the Pokemon from the first 2 generations
- New game title
- All pokemon from Fire Red and Leaf Green are catchable
- Take both fossils and fighting Pokemon
- No need to trade a Pokemon to evolve
- Travel to the last 2 islands and catch Ho-oh, Lugia, and Deoxys (buy the ticket at the store)
- ..And much more!