It’s another worth a play Pokemon GBA rom hack for you. We don’t post crappy games here, and we only choose which we believe the best for you. This time, it is Pokemon Ultra Violet what we highly recommend to add in your list.
As you play UltraViolet, you will already notice it’s the difference from its based version, which is the FireRed. In the early game, you will see the title screen that features mew.
What makes Pokemon Ultra Violet a unique game is that you can capture your starter Pokemon by yourself, and ignoring professor Oak’s three starters. Oak will bring you to the secret passage, a cool looking guy will give you 30 safari balls, and you’ll use the ball to catch your starter. You will never get back to that place again, so be sure to have the best Pokemon partner.
There are more exciting features that Pokemon Ultra Violet has to offer, check out the listed features below just to name a few of them.
Pokemon UltraViolet Version
Game base: Pokemon FireRed
- Have an option to choose your own starter Pokemon
- Catch all of the Pokemon from the first 2 generations
- New game title
- All pokemon from Fire Red and Leaf Green are catchable
- Take both fossils and fighting Pokemon
- No need to trade a Pokemon to evolve
- Travel to the last 2 islands and catch Hooh, Lugia and Deoxys (buy the ticket at the store)
- ..And much more!