Pokemon Parallel Emerald is an Emerald hack with a couple of nice twists and turns.
For the most part, Parallel Emerald incorporates some elements from the newer games up to Gen 8 just like the popular Pokemon Radical Red.
The file attached is in the IPS format. Also included in this page is the link to the creator’s official Discord server.
The creator also recommends patching this file with the Emerald ROM version called Trashman which you have to find yourself.
More Emerald-Base ROM Hacks to Check Out
Table of Contents
Pokemon Parallel Emerald Details and More
The story in Parallel Emerald is the same as the original Emerald.
There are some changes with the Trainer battles, but the overall story is still the same.
A lot of features have been added such as some Pokemon coming from later generations such as Gen 8.
Flying can be accessed early on in the game but you can still only Fly to locations you’ve been to and not to areas that you haven’t accessed it.
The bag is also bigger and you can change your Pokemon’s nature and moves from any Pokemon Center.
Another important feature of this ROM hack is that the layout and map designs have been altered.
While the path and directions are the same, you’ll notice some changes in the layout.
Pokemon Parallel Emerald Information
- Pokemon roster goes up to Gen 8 (not all)
- Mega Evolution
- Check out IV and EV anytime
- Move Tutor and Nature Changer in Pokemon centers
- Buy rare candies after the first gym
- Fairy-type included
- Physical and Special split
- Choose from Normal or Hard difficulty modes
- Level caps for every gym leader
- Pokedex shows more entries
- No trade evolution
- Auto-run option
- Black and White 2 repel system
- Can register multiple items
- Access Fly early on
Download Pokemon Parallel Emerald
- Pret: https://github.com/pret/pokeemerald
- RHH: https://github.com/rh-hideout/pokeemerald-expansion/wiki/Credits
- Dizzyegg, Ghoulslash, TheXaman, Lunos, Surskitty
- Hisui Sprites:
– KingOfThe-X-Roads: https://www.deviantart.com/kingofthe-x-roads/art/Hisui-Pokemon-Sprites-64×64-907399140
– PKMNTrainerRick: https://www.deviantart.com/pkmntrainerrick/art/Hisui-Pokemon-Back-Sprites-64×64-922475972
- Simple Modifications: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=416647