Pokemon Delta Emerald is a ROM hack of Emerald. The name is already a giveaway, but the point is that this hack tries to incorporate a lot of the things added in the remakes, which were Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. This means that while it follows the original Hoenn story, a lot of things may have been added based on the ORAS remakes.
Also read: Pokemon Delta Emerald Cheats
A lot of the in-game sprites have been updated to look like their ORAS counterparts. Then, the Pokemon roster has also been updated beyond Generation III and even up to VII. This also means updated stats and types. You could say this hack is like an attempt if ever there was an Emerald version for the ORAS remakes.
Pokemon Delta Emerald Details and More
Just as we stated, this is an attempt to incorporate elements from ORAS to Emerald. This means that the story in Pokemon Delta Emerald is the same as Emerald. There are updated dialogues and story elements mirroring that of the ORAS games. However, the entire story is still the same as Emerald’s so you already know what to expect if you had played the game in the past.
Mega Evolutions are included in the game and the Primal Forms of Kyogre and Groudon. Certain story points have been updated and characters have been added into the mix. The roster includes the original Hoenn lineup along with the added ones from Generation IV to VII although not all. Evolutions of the original Hoenn Pokemon have also been updated. This means that any Gen 3 Pokemon can access its evolutions available from Gen 4 onwards.
Pokemon Delta Emerald Game Information
Pokemon Delta Emerald
Game Base: Emerald
- Includes Mega Evolutions and Primal Forms
- Updated sprites based on the ORAS games
- Inclusion of the Fairy-type
- Updated moves from Gen 4 to 7
- Abilities are also updated until Generation VII
- Pokemon stats have been up to date until Gen 7
- No need to trade evolve Pokemon when you can level them up while holding their trade item
- Day and night cycle
- Can use TMs in an unlimited manner
- Can make Pokemon forget HM moves
- Your Badges determine the items you can buy at Poke Marts
- Nature-colored stats (Red for positive and Blue for negative)