Fan of delicious sweet foods? You have to give Pokemon Sweet version a play, this is a FireRed based game that exclusively created for people who love sweets. Of course, you can still play the game if you hate candies, ice creams, and chocolates.
Pokemon Sweet version comes with unique features not just on maps but also on Pokemon and items. Every Pokemon you meet has unique redesigned color and texture, imagine Venusaur with cherries on his back? How about meeting a cute cotton candy Pokemon named Cottomoth and Cottonat?
Pokemon Sweet version is truly a unique and yummy game and a must-play for everyone.
Note: To play this game, you have to patch the downloaded file to a FireRed rom. We don’t offer pre-patched here.
For more cool Pokemon rom hacks like this, see our list here.
Pokemon Sweet version
Game base: Pokemon FireRed
- Brand-new type chart with 12 types (Note: there is no physical/special split)
- 151 PokéSweets to capture (no trading necessary)
- PokéSweets are based on Pokémon from all five generations (plus three from Gen 6)
- Kanto has been dessertified (this is now a word)
- Most trainer battles are Double battles
- 50% more enjoyable than Fire Red
- Two rivals…okay, three, but the third guy’s lame.
- Capture PokéSweets or craft them from berries
- Two factions looking to steal your sweetrolls
- New music in many areas
- Re-match the gym leaders as much as you like
I have it installed to my gba emulator but it keeps glitching when I try to evolve my popsichu either naturally or with a rare candy
is it possible to eat this game?
I doubt that’s possible. I’m not sure. lol. 😊
I approve this game