Explore a snowy story with Pokemon Normal version; the game is based on the theory of continental drift that correlates to the legendary Pokemon Regigigas. Pokemon Normal Version is not an ordinary game, although the game is built from FireRed, starting gameplay is totally different and will surely make you more get excited as you play it.
The game takes place in the Taejo and Seijo region; Pokemon Normal Version contains dozen of unique features with hundreds of unusual twists from the original FireRed. Experience day, night, evening, daytime and morning paired with love music.
Uncover custom Pokemon abilities, stats, types, new money currency, custom TM, HM and SM which makes the game more interesting.
Download Pokemon Normal Version now, plenty of adventures are waiting for you to discover.
We have also compiled a list of Pokemon ROM hacks that we highly recommend everyone to play.
Pokemon Normal Version
Game base: Pokemon FireRed
- My adjusted “Two Region Level Curve” (Expands lifespan of game/post-game)
- HM 08 Upheaval, a Regigigas exclusive signature move to unlock new areas!
- Expanded Song Table (which means all kinds of new music!)
- Morning/Day/Night music in many places/routes/towns!
- Sky Forme Regigigas (with a new signature Ground Type move, Upheaval)
- Two full regions with plenty of post league activity and side quests! Two Pokémon Leagues!
- Tracks from Super Mario/Sonic/Pokémon Emerald/And “Reinstrumentalized” midis!
- Periodic Graphical Overhauls Phases I/II/II/IV (Phase II Completed)
- Protagonist Seijo
- Powerups: Some like Dragon Fist and Ledge Jump!
- Encountering my counterparts: Frozen/Inferno/And ???? (Guess it!)
- Taejo Police Department (TPD) Red Light Safety System! (RLSS)
- Custom made “Regional Dex (247 Pokémon) Seijo Dex (323 Pokémon) Gene Dex (361 Pokémon)!”
- The Gene Dex is apart of the Seijo Dex. A huge study of Seijo is the study of genetics
- New regional custom Pokémon abilities, Pokémon stats, and Pokémon types, etc
- Some Pokémon from each of the six regions!
- And four from the FIZX Generation! Normeon! Curseon! Draceon! Xzeneon! Maybe more!
- Morning/Daytime/Evening/Late-Evening/Nighttime Pokémon Wild Encounters!
- Time of Day Events w/ Weekly Events! (Lola’s Garden!)
- 4th Generation Physical/Special Class Split
- New money currency! Work hard for your money!
- Pokémon Sprites (I’m going to take the best one from each game)
- Class based, regional, and varying trainer music!
- Deletable HMs! And maybe reusable TMs
- Berry and apricorn trees make a return!
- My Interpreted Fairy-Type! (Based on the interconnection between the Electric/Bug Typings!)
- Enhanced Type Chart
- Decapitalization on everything!
- Custom TM/SM/HM List (Ex. Multi Beam is SM04) Play the game to find out what SMs are!
- Uncover the aftermath of the Uiyto region!
- Classic GSC Johto Influenced Game Style and Mapping (Since I love the Johto region)
- Youngster Joey’s revenge!
- New Criminal Organization with some added twists: Team Chasm/Criminal Egos/Super Rockets
- Secret Seijo Grottos!
- My instant Hack n’ Play beta testing style
- Download Packs! Unlock new areas!
- Navigator System! It’s a key item that will tell you what to do next!
- Inverse Wild/Trainer Battles!
- A signature move for EVERY Legendary! And some Pokémon!
- BW2 Repel System!