Pokemon Moon Emerald is a ROM hack of Pokemon Emerald. In terms of the story, Moon Emerald has the same story as Emerald. That’s right, if you have already played Emerald, you pretty much know what will happen in the story, what to do, where to go, and what to expect. The features are also there like the Brain Frontier and more.
There are some added features considering that this is a ROM hack. Several features include the expansion of the roster going up to Generation VII. The inclusion of the Fairy-type is also in the game. Another change is that you don’t have the Generation III starters but you have Litten, Popplio, and Rowlet. Not to mention Eevee has all its evolution and a ton of other features in the game.
Everything You Need to Know About Pokemon Moon Emerald
Just as we mentioned, you’ll be exploring Emerald’s story in this ROM hack. There are no significant changes in the story of Pokemon Moon Emerald when you already played the original Emerald.
Despite being a hack of Emerald, a lot of Generation VII Pokemon and those beyond Generation III have been added. Mega Evolution is also available for some Pokemon. Don’t forget the updated stats and types with the inclusion of the Fairy-type. One thing the game adds is the increased rate of getting a Shiny Pokemon.
Pokemon Moon Emerald Information
Pokemon Moon Emerald
Game Base: Emerald
- Starters are Litten, Popplio, and Rowlet
- Over 50 plus Generation VII Pokemon in the roster
- Pokemon roster includes several ones from Generation IV to VII
- Mega Evolution and Mega Stones are available
- Alola Forms are also available in the game
- Physical and Special split
- Day and night cycle
- Fairy-type included in the game
- Chance to encounter a Shiny has been increased