The story of Pokemon Glazed begins when you have just turned twelve, this means you can now have your Pokemon to train to become your partner in your expedition.
Your journey as a Pokemon trainer begins in the Tunod region; at the moment, the world is facing a severe disaster. A mysterious power is currently sending the Pokemon world and real-world on a collision course. You will discover strange teams carrying a mysterious purpose. Meet friends and allies, work as a team to bring back the world into its peaceful state.
Meet your favorite legendary Pokemon and some new Pokemon from the other Pokemon game series and play Pokemon Emerald with new skills, items with perfectly designed buildings, maps, and the environment.
Everyone could agree that Pokemon Glazed an excellent game, it was released in November 2012 and updated in November 2015. Redriders180 created Pokemon Glazed that contains fantastic features and is packed with changes that make the game even more enjoyable as compared to the original Pokemon Emerald Game.
A piece of exciting news in the world of Pokemon rom hacking and to every Pokemon Glazed fan had just arrived. The popular Pokemon Glazed is now updated and improved. Hopefully, we can expect more of these improvements in the coming days.
The game has taken another leap after years of idleness. A guy named TrainerX493 from the Pokecommunity has decided to improve Pokemon Glazed. Dozens of fixes and improvements have been made that will surely make you choose to play Pokemon Glazed once again.
One more exciting news is that the 7b saves are compatible with 8.5.1. This means if you played the previous Glazed 7b version, you continue playing it in the newest Glazed version.
Fixing Penthouse Key Glitch
Use cheat code 82005274 015F to fix the glitch. The cheat will replace the first item in the pokemart with Penthouse Key.
Features: (Overall summary of changes from 7b)
- Animations for Pokémon are no longer disabled and is working for all Pokémon. (Sprites by MrDollSteak Sprite Resource)
- By editing EV’s and slightly levels, the areas of the first four Gyms are easier, Post 8th Gym is a bit harder, and Post 16th Gym is a good bit harder (Smother difficulty curve overall).
- Pokémon stats, moves learnset (mostly TMs and Tutors anyway), move power, items and more are updated to match Gen7 from Gen6.
- Steel no longer resist Dark and Ghost.
- Opponent trainers now properly recognize Fairy type.
- Icons for Physical/Special/Status moves (physical/special split already existed).
- Mega Pokémon now can actually learn moves, and can change back by using the Mega Stone again (It still acts like normal evolution though).
- Cameron’s Dojo is now less of a grind and won’t over level your team using it.
- Scarfed Pikachu is a lot stronger (but still reasonable, just enough to not be terrible).
- Most gift and trade Pokémon now hold items, and many wild Pokémon now have held items included in later games.
- EV capped at 252.
- Stats now show color based on Nature.
- Mew/Arceus (aka Deoxys) from outside of the event now obeys.
- Default options when starting a new game will have the text speed set to “Fast”, sound setting set to “Stereo”, and PC boxes will now use all 12 wallpapers when starting a new save instead of repeating the first 4.
- Maps had 99% of errors fixed, so no more invisible walls or tables you can walk through.
- Mega Stone X now has an icon.
- A bunch of Pokédex stuff fixed.
- Lots of Bug fixes.
- Overall lots of quality improvements.
- Choose from five starters instead of three!
- Travel across the regions of Tunod, Johto, and Rankor
- Dream World Pokemon
- Pokemon from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos regions
- Travel in the Pokemon World and the Real World
- Capture all five starters
- Rematches with trainers, as well as all Gym Leaders
- All legendaries from Kanto to Sinnoh, as well as eight from Unova
- New out-of-battle effects
- Physical/Special Split – Moves do Physical or Special damage depending on the move, not the type!
Note from TrainerX493 (hotfix author): 7b saves and all other 8.X saves are compatible with version 8.7.0, just replace the original ROM and make sure it uses the same name. Use NPS patcher or https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/ with a clean Emerald.gba (Trashman) rom to use this patch (Get these yourself, it’s not hard to find if you use Google, with the patch itself at the bottom of this post).